Bustier Lingerie Set with Mini Skirt



This is the very perfect amazing lingerie model. purple and black bustier lingerie set features a jacquard underwire tulip cup bustier with stretch sheer insets, lace up back, front hook and eye closure, matching mini skirt and thong, adjustable and removable garters and black stockings.

Read the user review bellow about this lingerie.

"Corset fit like a glove, fast transaction, beautiful ensemble. its a so extremely happy with them currently, It couldn't even believe. we read a couple reviews and was a bit hesitant, but we've always had issues with corsets/bras. I'm tiny with D cups so I wasn't sure if I'd even fit into the small! I did, straps were adjustable, great quality."

"I have D - Cup sized breasts so I wasn't sure if I should purchase this product. However it is a great set, fits perfectly. The only problem I had was with the garters. I took it out of the package and one of the purple bows weren't sewed properly onto the garters - it was hanging off by a piece of thread. Other than that, no problems whatsoever. Fast delivery, great packaging."

More here